This page is here to provide you with some great resources that will allow you to do some serious research for whatever assignment you are working on.
Seems like the most basic thing of all; however, did you know that there are heaps of ways to do a google search that will result in pulling more relevant information and data from your searches. Click HERE to find out how to search in google in new ways!
Google Scholar is an online, freely accessible search engine that lets users look for both physical and digital copies of articles. It searches a wide variety of sources, including academic publishers, universities, and preprint depositories looking for: Peer-reviewed articles. Theses.
- Search all scholarly literature from one convenient place
- Explore related works, citations, authors, and publications
- Locate the complete document through your library or on the web
- Keep up with recent developments in any area of research
- Check who’s citing your publications, create a public author profile